RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
The Better Way to
Better Replacement Windows & Doors
Renewal by Andersen has replaced millions of windows in thousands of homes across the country. We are in charge of the entire process from the initial replacement window design consultation, to sales and manufacturing, installation, and service. Give us a call today and be sure to ask about our current window & patio door replacement specials!
Renewal by Andersen serves Durango, CO and its surrounding areas with quality replacement windows and patio doors built to last. As a full-service window company near you, we own the entire process from design, to installation, and beyond for one-company accountability. Experience the Renewal by Andersen difference for yourself today when you schedule your initial, obligation-free in-home consultation.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
All Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are made with Fibrex® composite material to last for years to come without bending, bowing, or flaking.
Our superior products are all backed by the quality assurance of certified master installers to function just as they’re designed to over time, and in any weather.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, grille design options, hardware finishes, and window styles, our windows feature lasting style and functionality.
Thanks to our Fibrex® material, Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors stand the test of time while helping homeowners save on heating and cooling costs.
We’re helping Durango area homeowners achieve their home improvement goals! Call or email us today to get started, then schedule your comprehensive, in-home design consultation. Our experienced team will take it from there, so you can experience a beautiful, energy efficient home improvement sooner.
We serve the region below and its surrounding area.
Renewal by Andersen’s proprietary Fibrex® material is a result of years of innovation in the windows industry. Designed to last longer than standard wooden or vinyl windows, Fibrex® material is a composite material that combines the best features of both. This means it can hold energy efficient, double pane window glasses with twice the strength of a vinyl replacement window, while remaining just as versatile.
- Fibrex® material frames hold up against heat over time—and are available in darker exterior colors including black!
- They last in cold climates as well, with insulating properties and a weatherproof seal against drafts.
- Functional windows are warranted against bowing or cracking, even following years of regular use.
- Fibrex® material insulates and protects your home 700 times better than aluminum.
- Fibrex® material is guaranteed to reduce your home heating and cooling costs—in some cases, by 74% in summer.
- The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames, which enhances your view with a wider glass pane in any size.
- Fibrex® material is better for your home and the environment as it’s made with 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight.
With a narrow frame that allows for more glass area and light to enter your home, Renewal by Andersen windows can help you experience the best views of the outdoors and look great doing it. Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors can be completely customized to complement your unique style along with the current look and feel of your home. During your window design consultation, our experts will walk you through the following replacement window design options:
- Sleek frames. Renewal by Andersen windows are all backed by Fibrex® material, which provides twice the strength of vinyl for narrower frames and a greater view.
- Specialty custom shapes. Our extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to nearly any shape—so you can match and seal a unique window opening in your home.
- Multiple color options. Choose from a wide range of exterior colors, including dark exterior colors not usually available for home window replacements.
- Stainable interiors. You can also custom design your window with a variety of stainable wood patterns and colors to perfectly complement your room from the inside out.
- Hardware & Accessories. Complete your window design with hardware types and styles including nickel, bronze, and chrome finishes.
- Grilles. Create a timeless or modern look with your choice of grille pattern, or choose to leave your new view open and bright.
All windows and doors manufactured by Renewal by Andersen Colorado are also backed by the quality installation of our certified master installers. These professionals are representative of over 100 years redefining the home window replacement industry, and have streamlined the process:
- Certified master installers thoroughly prepare the work area with heavy-duty materials to prevent any damage to your house’s walls and floors.
- Following a final quality check, they’ll install, seal, and insulate your replacement windows with the utmost care and precision.
- Our window professionals will also make sure your windows function as well as possible, before leaving the work area even cleaner than they found it—even taking your old windows with them.
Learn more about our commitment to signature service and a streamlined installation process when you contact Renewal by Andersen Durango, CO today.
It is important that you know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
Renewal by Andersen’s proprietary composite Fibrex® material ensures we can custom manufacture nearly every shape window replacement to complement your unique home style. Our custom specialty shape windows are available in 13 distinct shape options—including both geometric and rounded varieties.
Consider a custom shape window even in very large or small sizes to make the most of your Colorado scenery and light. All stationary windows are manufactured with powerful Fibrex® material frames and wide, energy efficient glass panes to feature in any room of your home. See which is right for you with an in-home consultation today.